Planning your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.
1. A photo ID is required for your appointment. If you do not have a photo ID we will take a photo of you at the center.
2. No insurance or payment is necessary.
3. We welcome you to bring a friend or family member for support.
4. Children are welcome.
5. Appointments and walk-ins are welcome. Availability of same days appointments will depend on the center schedule.
6. All services are confidential.
7. Please arrive 15 minutes early. If you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled appointment you may need to reschedule.
What to expect
When you visit the center allow 45 minutes for a pregnancy test appointment, and up to 90 minutes for an ultrasound appointment. HCW refers all medical services to a licensed mobile clinic that comes on a regular schedule to HCW. HCW has applied for its own medical clinic license. After filling out initial paperwork, you will meet with one of our volunteers to assess your needs. All services are free and confidential. HCW does not provide or refer for abortion services; however, we do provide needed resources, information to support for those considering an abortion. Please remember we are not currently open on Fridays.
If you call the center
The receptionist will ask you what your call is regarding. Have you been to the center before? What is your need? If you have not been to the center before she will explain how the programs at HCW work and what the advantages of joining are.
Regardless of the outcome of the decisions you make regarding your pregnancy you will always be welcome at the center.
For a more detailed list of our services please visit the “Our Services” tab or contact us at 760.728.4105.